Showing the single result
71 Comments on Caterina Nix
52 Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- The Metal Mag first issue online!!! – themetalmag
- The Metal Mag Issue N°2 is online – themetalmag
- The Metal Mag N°3 is online – themetalmag
- The Metal Mag N5 is online – themetalmag
- The Metal Mag Reviews Weapons of Anew's Forthcoming Album
- The Metal Mag N°19 FREE to read – themetalmag
- Bornagain : "Strike With Power" CD 2017 Massacre Records. - The Metal Mag
- Axemaster : "Crawling Chaos" CD November 24th 2017 Pure Steel Records. - The Metal Mag
- Hello, are you ready for Xmas? then read the mag and share it :) – themetalmag
- The Metal Mag N°21 is out!!! read it now – themetalmag
- New reviews! – Garden Of Sinners
- Entropy Coding : "Tales Of The Moon" Digital album 19th January 2018 Agoge Records . - The Metal Mag
- Alessio Berlaffa : "Electric Mist" CD 11th January 2018 Lion Music. - The Metal Mag
- Tara Lynch: "Evil Enough" CD 13th April 2018 Produced by Brent Woods. - The Metal Mag
- Reviews! – Rock Company
- Incognito Theory : "Ashes Divide" CD & Digital 11th August 2017 Self Released. - The Metal Mag
- Toxik : "III works" Boxset three CDs 27th April 2018 No Dust Records. - The Metal Mag
- Toxik : "III works" Boxset three CDs 27th April 2018 No Dust Records. - The Metal Mag
- Hidden Intent : "Fear, Prey, Demise" CD 6th July 2018 Scarlet Records. - The Metal Mag
- Theia : "The Ghost Light" CD & Digital 13th July 2018 WDFD Records. - The Metal Mag
- Garden of Sinners : "Truthsayers" CD Self Released 22nd May 2018. - The Metal Mag
- More review, plus de chroniques ! – Garden Of Sinners
- KrashKarma : "Morph " CD & Digital 07th September 2018 Splitnail Records. - The Metal Mag
- The End of Melancholy : "The Demon" Digital Single 15th May 2018 Self Released. - The Metal Mag
- Toy Called God : "#Socialvangelism" CD 18th September 2018 Sliptrick Records. - The Metal Mag
- Alexandra-Zener : "Opus 1880" CD & Digital 24th September Self Released. - The Metal Mag
- Have you bought your copy of the Mag? – themetalmag
- Mike Tramp :"Stray From The Flock" CD & LP & Cassette Target Records. - The Metal Mag
- ARAPACIS “Paradox of Denial” New album coming soon! – Blackhouse Records
- Millennium : "A New World" LP & CD 25th October 2019 Pure Steel Records. - The Metal Mag
- Stormburner : "Shadow Rising" CD & LP 6th December 2019 Pure Steel Records. - The Metal Mag
- Jeremy Ross Lawler : "Last to Fall" Digital Single 23rd December 2019 Self Released. - The Metal Mag
- Ntribe : "Root-n-Branch" Digital & CD & LP 19 April 2019 Northpoint Productions. - The Metal Mag
- St.Madness : "Bloodlustcapades" CD 19th March 2018 Nasty Prick Records. - The Metal Mag
- The Metal Mag N°31 September – October 2019. – The Metal Mag – Heavy Metal Rainman
- Divine Weep : "Tears of The Ages" CD 2016 Total Metal Records. - The Metal Mag
- Retched : "The Overlord Messiah" LP & CD 2017 Alone Records. - The Metal Mag
- The Metal Mag nº13 is here - The Metal Mag
- Shark Island : "Bloodline" Digipack CD & Digital 11th November 2019 Manifest Music. - The Metal Mag
- Niviane : "The Ruthless Divine" CD 30th October 2020 Pure Steel Records. - The Metal Mag
- Hydrogyn : "The Boiling Point" CD 30th October 2020 RFL Records. - The Metal Mag
- Vhaldemar : "Straight To Hell" CD & LP & Tape 6th October 2020 Fighter Records. - The Metal Mag
- Death Dealer : "Conquered Lands" CD & LP 13rd November 2020 Steel Cartel Records. - The Metal Mag
- Temtris : "Ritual Warfare" CD & Digital 30th April 2021 Wormholedeath Records. - The Metal Mag
- DUST IN MIND : " CTRL" Digital & LP & CD 19th November 2021 Dark Tunes. - The Metal Mag
- Space Parasites : " The Spellbound Witch" CD 21 January 2022 IronShield Records. - The Metal Mag
- Gia G : "Cosmic Wave" Digital 25th January 2022 Sliptrick Records. - The Metal Mag
- BabySaster : "W A Mozart Requiem.K626" Digital 15th June 2022 Self Released. - The Metal Mag
- News & Updates... ⋆ Eden Myrrh
- Pressure : "Change Me" Digial single 7th October 2022 XING Records. - The Metal Mag
- A great new review from The Metal Mag of Change Me - Pressure
- Temtris:"Eternal Death Machine" Digital Single 20th February 2023 Wormholedeath Records. - The Metal Mag
Comments are closed.
Teri Stahl will cover the Namm show and bring many great news and online sharing
great bands ROTTENTONW and ASTRAY VALLEY forever.
Great bands ROTTENTOWN and ASTRAY VALLEY
Yes they are thank you
Hello Marcel, I am open to give an interview for the Gundacker band. Gundacker@rocketmail.com
we’ll be in touch
RAWKIN’ N’ LOVIN’ The MAG! 🙂
Thank you !!! keep rokin our lifes
Hi thank you for the interview!!! To all readers, please check out our band https://www.facebook.com/OverkhaosBand/
My pleasure thank you
great ep and band,support ROTTENTOWN
We thanks for all words this review. it’s a huge honor to have our work linked to a serious website that supports thousands of bands around the world like The Metal Meg.
A big hug from Brazil and Stay Rock baby \m/
This article is right on target. Mick put his own spin on the song, and I love it. Great job.
Excelent report. A great night in Angers, good musicians and fantastic songs. Thank’s for beeing here with us, see you soon.
Ashley truly is special!
“Dedicated and passionate, they bring us powerful songs to get the world a pleasure to live in. Playing lots of live shows and creating songs that you will get addicted to easily, it’s like they have been here for ages. From their image, to the videos everything is done to make this band one of the best in the music scene today”.(The Metal Mag,2018).
The quote above could not have been worded any better to describe Ravenscroft. I have been enamored with the sound of this band since August 28, 2016. The first song I heard from them, was “Cauldron of Deceit”. It literally saved me from my own self destruction, more than once!
Ravenscroft presents a level of music that invigorates the mind,body,and soul.It allows you to think about things around you, what is going on in the world. This is a new era of music that will make you feel that you are alive,vibrant,electrified,and want to bang your head at the same time!
“The Storm of the Century” WILL be Ravenscroft! Get prepared for a long journey into a musical combustion that will be heard all over the world, and a force to be reckoned with!
Rob Halford has not lost his Heavy Metal agility that is for sure. The band brings back memories, but yet, gives you something new to look forward to, as if they never left. He is the God of Metal in my book. I cannot think of anyone that back in the day, did not head bang to “Breaking the law”. Now I will be head banging to “Lighting Strikes” Great review The Metal Mag \../
Thanks, great article. Marco Tikkanen (Manager for Rust n’ Rage)
Thank you a great band
Thanks so much for this awesome review and all the nice words!
Wish you guys a great weekend!
Hexed – crew
Thank you for the great music
Thanks Franck, for keeping metal music alive!!!
My pleasure thanks for the great music
I would like to be featured in your magazine can you tell me what I need to do?
Thank you for your message, I’ll get back to you shortly 🙂
This is a really great band.They just finished a very successful US tour which was their first time in the US.They had just got George Call and his epic vocals(ASKA,OMEN,BANSHEE) and Danny White powerful drums (ASKA,OMEN) they are both from the US while Lee Andrea Payne the only original member and the rest of the band are from the UK.Do yourself a favor a buy the new album and stay tumed for the new one with Pure Steel Records.
Merci pour cette article fort élogieux.
Notre nom est par contre “Le Bathyscaphe” avec un y et non un i 🙂
Johnson / Le Bathyscaphe
bonjour et merci, normallement vous n’auriez pas du voir ce post puisque non terminé mais en effet j’ai fais une faute que je vais réctifier
Bravo pour l’interview de Katia Figuera. C’ est une vrai pationnee.
Merci, elle a assurée sur les réponses et je suis content que cela plaise aux gens car certains n’osent pas exprimer ce qu’ils ressentent. Elle est honnête et à fond dans la musique .
Evo created the most awsome street mayhem I grew up on this music and countless bands have tried to copy this original sound,The best cult metal band of the 80’s without doubt.
Thanks for the review (Y)
My pleasure , glad you are still kicking
Thank you for reviewing this exciting and extraordinary release from The Savage Rose. I fully agree with your assessment. In addition to the tracks you mention I believe ‘Romano Song’ has to be right up there with the very best and Annisette’s vocal is simply amazing. ‘Homeless’ is by many considered to equal their legendary album from 1973 ‘Wild Child’ – it is difficult to disagree – it is that strong.
Just for the record The Savage Rose has existed for more than 50 years with only Annisette remaining of the original band.
May The Savage Rose finally be recognized in the UK – the world would be a better place for it.
Thank you so much for reviewing our band <3 This means a lot all of us! We're so humbled and glad that you like our music. This comes from our soul. <3
Thank you guys for giving me the front cover on issue 26 I really apreciate the support!
David DerMinasian RETCHED
Thank you for the support , keep the music going
Flotsam &jetsam you guys are the coolest keep on thrashing
I love this album and these guys have some of the best on stage performances you will see!
One of the best Band in Mexico definitly is Strike Master. His music is loud and with very good quality with just three membres they are fuckin awesome !!!!!
Amazing review! Opened my imagination, felt like I was listening to the band while reading it. Good shit Kelly Tee
GET THAT GIRL A BAND!!!
Brilliant photo and a great review. Well done, as always
Thank you again so much for this amazing review. -ASH Starr Vs.
You might want to drop the Pledgemusic link. First, they have shut down operations, and second, they still owe Alexandra from her campaign. Opus 1880 is an awesome release by a talented artist.
thx I did
I did thank you
I agree! Will Black is a musician that is wonderful to listen to, as well as look at. He also treats his fans and following with respect, and friendliness. Excellent article. THANK YOU!!
Tiene razón en todo su análisis… felicitaciones por el comentario tan asertivo.
Thank you very much!
Cheers from Switzerland
In the name of the whole band we would like to send you a big thank you from switzerland. We really appreciate it. You made us very proud! Thank you once again! We‘re enormous pleased!
All the best
They are an idol group, not a band.
Please dig a bit deeper next time as your ignorance of the scene Necronomidol come from was very apparent and leads to some unfair expectations and judgements.
I receive tons of albums to review and I’m a musician so I’m expecting real bands. I understand it is the japanese culture but they have great bands too.
“Babymetal, but weirder.” <– better review
The Metal Mag kicks ass and we BERDOO and grateful to be in this 2020 issue, Hell yea!
Thank you mate I’m happy too! keep blasting the riffs
Kind words ❤️
Big boost for the dogs
Thank you kindly!!!
Thx for the great tunes
Cloven Hoof has created another masterpiece.With the Epic Vocals of George Call(ASKA.Omen,Banshee,Violent Storm,Emerald,Warrion).Him and only survivor of the original band Lee Andre Payne on bass.Be sure to get this album its a masterpiece.10 out of 10
Thanks a lot for this review! You can find all materials of the Band on The internet with @cyberconscience! (FB, Insta, YouTube, Www)
My pleasure keep the good work
Thank you so much for the awesome review and rating. 🙂
my pleasure , keep the good tunes going
Thank you so much for all the praise! Man were really glad that you like our sound this much and also that you take a lot of your time to create and work so diligently on your platform which gives a voice to all the smaller bands like us! Good to have you! Cheers and thanks again
Tom White from DevilsBridge
Thanks back to you, music is life and I can’t live without it. So your music just makes me happy and alive! I do my best to spread bands like yours who deserve the shoutout! It’s the purpose of my mag that I started to support bands back in 1998 as I couldn’t get my own band going. You rock!!!
Thanks mate keep the good work
Keep the flame, glad to spread your tunes